We offer affordable yet exceptional Testing & QA services while adhering to the highest quality of testing standards. Our varied skills include White box, Web Services, Functional, Automation, and Performance testing using a variety of test tools. Our client-centric QA Strategy ensures optimization through reduced testing overheads, augmented efficiency, improved testing processes and enhanced Test Quality.
Bitrixa can be your best testing partner. We offer the widest range of services in the software testing industry. We provide over 28 software testing services including mobile testing, web testing, offshore testing, and more.
Our testing & QA service is going to exceed your expectations for sure as we have 100% certified testers from around the globe who have enormous experience. Our independent software testing services blend industry know-how with consulting expertise to help you improve application quality, performance, and reliability across your software projects. We have successfully completed more than 2000 projects.
Our Testing Services
- Manual Testing: Functional, GUI, Regression, Usability Testing, E2E, Database, ETL & Compatibility Testing
- Test Automation: In-house CoE developed Accelerators & Frameworks, Centralized Execution and Live Monitoring & Reporting tools
- Performance Testing: Performance Design, Prediction, Testing, Monitoring & Diagnosis, Load, Failover, Soak, Stress, Performance, Network & Volume
- Mobile Testing: Support for IOS, Android, Symbian, BlackBerry & Win Phone 7, Specialization in Native, Web & Hybrid Apps Testing on Remote environment
- Specialized Testing: Domain focused testing, Risk-based, Behavior, Model-based & Cloud Testing, Network & Security Testing
Quality Center, XStudio, TFS, JIRA, BugZilla, Mantis, Remedy, QTP, Silk, Selenium, CodedUI (VSTS), LISA, LoadRunner, RPT, JMeter, OpenSTA, ExperiTest, FoneMonkey, QTP M-Eux, Custom Harness, Cloud – SOASTA
Managed Testing Services
Value Proposition Managed Testing Services
- Dedicated test centers for customers
- Testing lines with tools and technologies
- Defining the test framework
- Creating a test harness
- Creating test scripts and test data
- Defining the reporting mechanism/system for test runs
- Carrying out test runs in various environments