Got a Server Administration or Security Issue. We are here to help. Our Certified Experts can design, install, administer, and optimize servers and related components to achieve high performance and assist in overseeing the physical security, integrity, and safety of the data center. We provide services related to Reliable external backups and restoration, Version control and automated website deployment setup, Monitoring of application and server stats, Security monitoring and remedial actions, Centralized configuration management, 24×7 emergency telephone availability, and much more.
Remote Administration Services
To ensure maximum uptime, you have to proactively monitor your systems round the clock to detect any anomalies that might indicate an imminent problem. You also have to do routine upgrades, system tweaking, and maintenance. Not every company has the luxury of IT staff that they can dedicate these tasks to and those that do would prefer to have their IT professionals doing more productive work like application development.
The owners of small to medium enterprises have to pay heavy charges to the Server administrator for jobs like installing, upgrading any application/package. Unavailability of such an administrator, when required, is a common scenario.
Server administration does not have to be done on the spot, an online connection to the server is sufficient enough for administrative jobs to be done.
Our remote server administration service plans offer a cost-effective alternative to a Linux and Windows System Administrator. Bitrixa provides comprehensive monitoring and administration service that can save you money, increase your efficiency, and most importantly, keep your systems humming along. Bitrixa offers remote support at affordable prices.
We provide remote administration services for:
Remote Linux Server Administration Services
Linux being adopted successfully by thousands of companies have a need for Linux Server administration but cannot justify the high cost of a full-time Linux System Administrator. The owners of small to medium enterprises have to pay heavy charges to the Server administrator for jobs like installing, upgrading any application/package. Unavailability of such an administrator, when required, is a common scenario.
Bitrixa provides comprehensive monitoring and administration service that can save your money, increase your efficiency, and most importantly, keep your systems running. Because we utilize sophisticated monitoring techniques, Bitrixa offers world-class remote Linux System Administrator support at affordable prices.
Installation, configuration, and implementation of Linux Remote server administration tools:
- Installation of Webmin Panel and administration through it.
- Implementation of the Web Hosting Control Panel and its administration.
- Installation of Linuxconf and many Command-line utilities for SSH-based administration.
Linux Server Administration Services:
- Remote installation, Configuration, and maintenance of Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and IBM DB/2 on Linux.
- Remote installation, Configuration, and maintenance of Mail servers like Sendmail, Qmail, Squirrel Mail.
- Remote installation, Configuration and maintenance of Web Servers like Apache with/without SSL with DSO or static Modules, Samba, Tomcat, JWS for Servlets and JSP with its integration with Apache.
- Remote installation, Configuration, and maintenance of Fileservers like Samba, NFS, FTP LDAP: OpenLDAP
- Remote installation, Configuration, and maintenance of Proxy Servers like Squid
- DHCP Server and Client
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Server
- Network File System (NFS) Server
- PPP Configuration
- RAID Configuration
- Network Interface Card (NIC) Configuration
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Server
- Remote installation, Configuration and maintenance of Firewall solutions on top of Open-source Operating Systems (as a proxy server for HTTP, mail, FTP and others) and Firewall-IP chains.
Remote Windows Server Administration services
In today’s business environment, system uptime is crucial, particularly when your competitors are just a mouse click away. Bitrixa’s Remote server maintenance services provide you the peace of mind that allows you to focus on your business, not on your technology.
Our remote server maintenance service plans offer a cost-effective alternative to costly onsite Windows System Administrator. Bitrixa offers world-class remote Windows Server maintenance support at affordable prices because Bitrixa utilize sophisticated monitoring techniques and have an offshore cost advantage.
Bitrixa provides a complete range of professional services to help you get and keep your Windows Server systems up and running. Server maintenance does not have to be done on the spot, an online connection to the server is sufficient enough to remotely administer the server.
- Bitrixa’s Remote annual maintenance agreements are available at fixed monthly rates or per incident rates.
- Bitrixa’s Remote Server monitors clients, receives alerts regarding security issues, bug reports, and software enhancements.
- Incremental upgrades are also provided on a regular basis to ensure the optimal performance of your systems.
Remote Database Administration Service
A database administrator (DBA) is a person who is responsible for the environmental aspects of a database. In general, these include:
- Recoverability – Creating and testing Backups
- Integrity – Verifying or helping to verify data integrity
- Security – Defining and/or implementing access controls to the data
- Availability – Ensuring maximum uptime
- Performance – Ensuring maximum performance given budgetary constraints
- Development and testing support – Helping programmers and engineers to efficiently utilize the database.
The role of a database administrator has changed according to the technology of database management systems (DBMSs) as well as the needs of the owners of the databases. For example, although logical and physical database designs are traditionally the duties of a database analyst or database designer, a DBA may be tasked to perform those duties.
Our Database Administration Services include:
- Database Administration
- Vendor Management
- Security Patch Management
- Replication Administration
- Capacity Planning
- Systems installation & upgrade
- On-site and remote administration
- Tuning and optimization
- Backup and recovery
- Help Desk
- Microsoft SQL